There were 101 cars- the Bears were fierce- unfortunately we move along with these same dads every year and we just don't know how to get better. The track was great and all computerized.
The speeds were shown and Seth's car averaged 147.346 and Matt's "anything goes" average was 146.9104. The Grand Finals speed was 154.5.
Anyway it was a fun day- we went to breakfast after registering and came back for all the excitement. Our bridge did better than we expected- taking 145 lbs.
I would say we will do better next year but I can't imagine how to inprove on these beauties!
2 comments:
I can't imagine 101 cars!!! Talk about serious competition! Way to go Seth and Matt, you guys rock!
Wow, that is a lot of cars! We only had a little over 20! We learned a lot this year though and got 2nd out of the bears :) Graphite, tungsten weights, filing and sanding the "axle"s-fun fun!
Post a Comment