01 November 2009

Here's Halloween 2009

We pulled an old costume out for an evening at the library for a pirate halloween show on Thurs night.
Then Seth was Mario for the school party, the primary party and trick or treating. Couldn't find a ready-made or a pattern so I had to wing it. (I did find a ready-made for sale online like two days before the parties and I already had my stuff bought. I have easy directions for the hat if you ever need one!)

Not too much smiling- Mario has lost three of his front teeth in the past week or two..That will have to be another post.


Oh - almost forgot the pumpkins!
The first crew came in for the cleaning out- note the plastic glove...





Then the second shift came in for the detail work.. and..

If you squint you can see Mario?

2 comments:

Becky said...

That is such a great costume, if Conner doesn't grow too much we may need to borrow that next year :)

Liz said...

I am squinting like crazy but I do not see Mario...maybe if I stand on my head...nope that won't do it. Oh well. Also, Melissa wants me to tell you that the prophet says no earrings for boys, but if he dressed up like a girl pirate it would be ok.