15 November 2009

Eight is Great!


Seth had a great birthday celebration weekend! His party was "awesome"- his word. It was an "UP" party with 5 of his friends. They had a pizza, veggies (I almost got fired as the party planner when I added these) and root beer float dinner before the movie. Dad used a projector to show the movie on a "queen sized" screen. After the movie there was "upcakes" and ice cream and then after the presents were opened, a Nerf battle broke out. A couple of the boys had to stay late so they had fun with a Bakugan battle.










Among the gifts Seth recieved was a Razor spark scooter from his sisters- they give him what he wants even if his parents won't.


And a good time was had by all...

2 comments:

Jenna Gilbert said...

Happy Birthday Seth!! We will continue to spoil you no matter what Mommy says! :-)

Wish we were there to see it in person though :-(

Liz said...

WOW!!! So cool... I want a spark scooter. Happy Birthday and Congrats on the baptism.