

So- our little family was continuing our vacation at the quiet and beautiful condo at East Canyon and I heard Matt planning with Seth, a 7-8 year old sleepover and they planned to invite all his cousins that fall in that group. It was a fun filled evening to be sure.
There was mini golf and I must admit it was totally organized. Everyone stood in line at each hole then Matt would pull one of their golf balls from his pocket and that's whose turn it was. When they would get the ball in the hole they would return their ball to Matt and proceed to the next hole. I was impressed.
Then there was a game of Sorry that I was supervising and I must admit I was surprised at the rules the girls were springing on the boys and if I started to read they would tell me -well, that's not the way they play. I think that game was not won or lost but given up for pajamas, popcorn and Hotel for Dogs. Grandpa Gert was in on the fun for that activity as well as the golf but was expecting a RV full of 7-8 year olds after the show.



2 comments:
Since this is the most recent blog I figured this is the most likely one to get read! Hopefully by the whole family! The week you Chicago Foersters were here was truly a thrill. You may think the wedding topped it (and it really was a beautiful event in spite of "The Negotiators"). The newlyweds were blissfully unaware of the trouble caused by 2 mature men who should have known better! Matt and Mike better pay up to those fine young men who helped with gifts because YOU 2 turned them into mercenaries!
It was a good thing that the bride and groom showed up on Thursday afternoon to open gifts because their downstairs bedroom had flooded and we'd never have known. Thank goodness the honeymoon cruise lasted for a week so the carpet, padding, mattress etc. had a chance to dry out. Before Grandpa Gert could bring the 7 and 8 year olds to the party, he had to shovel out 5 buckets of mud from the window well.
It looks like you've been having a fun summer! We may stop by to visit if we buy the car on
EBay that Dad's looking at.
Love ya, Mom
Do you realize you picked up a kid in mini-golf? I know Kenz had a great time!!!!
Post a Comment