Matt was excited to share the Star Wars movies with Seth and he was happy when Seth really liked them. Now in our home the Nintendo DS Lego Star Wars game is the object of many disputes over time management and a light saber battle can break out at any time. We are all excited to have tickets to the Star Wars exhibit at the Museum of science and industry in town for tomorrow. One day after viewing one of the movies Seth asked if it was a true story.
I answered that there were certainly galaxies far far away but we didn't know about the histories of them as they tell in the movies so they couldn't be true stories. Seth accepted that and then he said he knew there were galaxies of stars out there. I asked him how he knew that and he said that Jesus had shown them to him.
(This is where a mom holds her breath and hopes the child continues.) He said that Jesus had told him the names of all the stars but then he said he had forgotten the names. He also added that he now forgot exactly what Heaven was like. And off he went to play.
You just look after them and think .. hmmm?...
1 comment:
OK, Wow! What an amazing thing that he just SAID! And Anna and Kate watched the whole Star Wars trilogy yesterday. I"m a bad mom. Actually, it was barrett. :o) Anna then announced that she wanted to be Amidala for Halloween and Kate said....."I want to be Darth Vader". And she wasn't even kidding.
I need to get in touch with you....but your email address keeps bouncing back, so if you get a chance, email me! I need your address. We couldn't send your Christmas card!
Post a Comment