29 January 2008

So Proud


Jenna has graduated from college and we are so proud of her! She now will attend grad school and then will become famous.
I was so happy to watch her walk (even though the bleachers were hard).
We wanted to get her a passport so she can get going places so we did and now Jenna and I are going to use it. We are going to Ireland at the end Feb! Watch for some great pictures when we get back. We have rented a car and we are just going to travel around until our time runs out. Jenna will have to be the driver because she shifts better and I think it's going to get crazy with all the rights and lefts being different! Can't wait!
Love you Jenna!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

can't wait to see your ireland pics! I'm jealous. And congrats to jenna!

Jenna Gilbert said...

Thanks mommy! I can't wait to go! I love your blog. I am glad I got back into it. Aunt Carol commented on mine. I just found it. I didn't realize she did. Does she have a blog?