
We really like our new town, our new branch and our "little house on the prairie". It is still odd to look out the kitchen window and see that the houses are the highest points on the horizon- we are used to mountains, hills, or at least trees. We see some amazing and sometimes scary skies though.
Our little town of Frankfort is so cute with its "on the green" activities and historic buildings. We are in Chicagoland but out of the crazy traffic and busyness. We can take the nearby train when we want to jump into town. We have been to the dunes at the lake- it is quite a nice beach there and there are great nature preserves. There are a lot of parks and we went camping at one last weekend with the branch. It was so nice. Seth discovered "fire poking" and he brought his poker stick home with him and wanted to use on the grill last night.
Yeah, I think we are going to like it here...
2 comments:
I love your house! It's gorgeous! So, you found a good one, huh? So excited to have you on here!
OK, BOBBIE! I hope you check this. You have the most boring blog known to man...and I say that with all the love in my heart. I want to know what the *&$#! you're up to! POST! It's been over TWO MONTHS and I am the last one who commented!
Post a Comment