01 April 2011

April Fools

So I have been giggling to myself for 2 days and I was so nervous that I would be discovered at 2 am carrying this half man up the basement stairs but it was worth it , really. Matt went down to the kitchen as I waited upstairs almost bursting and then I heard it- "Okay, that was really scary". Then it was Seth's turn. When Matt went up to brush his teeth I called Seth down and told him Dad decided to work from home today. He walked into the kitchen and looked over and said "Hi Dad". Not getting an answer he went over to "Dad" and finally he said, "That's just really funny". I'm sorry, I enjoyed this all too much but the dog really put me over the edge. She had been sniffing at "him" but I looked over and she had placed her toy on "his" lap and walked away assuming "he" just didn't want to play. I honestly couldn't sleep- it was worse that Christmas morning for me. My grandpap McConnell would be so proud of me.

No comments: