27 July 2010

An Awesome Vacation

Vancouver, Alaskan coast cruise, Train to Denali/ Mt McKinley





















































































































































































































































































We are really filled with experiences, wonders, beauty, awesome nature and we have learned much in the past two weeks.

Planes, Ferries, Cruise Ship, Trains, Buses, Dog sled. Wildlife, rainforests, mountains, glaciers, totem poles. suspension bridges, panning for gold, earning 4 Jr Ranger Badges, hiking, whale watching, swimming, eating, lectures, videos, gardens, shows, magicians, eating-
We have about 800 more pictures- come on over!

3 comments:

Carol said...

What fabulous pictures! What a wonderful experience!

Becky said...

looks so fun, I'd be jealous but I lived it!

Liz said...

I am home sick! I actually want to see all 800 pictures and I am so excited that you guys got to experience it. I wish we could have been there with you and hope that you remember it always! Maybe we will get back up there someday!